Cerro Coso Community College

Bridge to Fountain Area


Cerro Coso Community College has collaborated with Parchment to accept transcript orders through a secure site. Parchment is the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts, including electronic EDI transcripts and PDF transcripts. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such transcript requests on behalf of Cerro Coso Community College.

Parchment Transcripts logo, Turn Credentials into Opportunities.

Unofficial Transcripts

You may also view your Unofficial Transcripts by using insideCC.
Login, then:

  1. Click on Tools > MyBanweb or on MyBanWeb > MyBanWeb Main Menu
  2. Click on Student
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Click on Academic Transcript

Official Transcripts

Use these links to place your transcript order, track it, access learning resources, or get support.

Parchment Transcripts logo, Turn Credentials into Opportunities.


Place Online Order  

Place a transcript order.


Track Order  

Log into your account to track your online transcript order.

YouTube Learner

Quick Bytes Playlist  

Watch these videos to learn about Parchment's services.

Need Help?

Tech Support  

Search help center articles. Log a web case. Reach an agent.

How do I get my two (2) free transcripts?

Students may receive two (2) free transcripts. Free transcript orders are processed via the Admissions & Records office and can take up to 10 business days.

If you have redeemed your free transcripts, all other transcript orders must be placed online via Parchment at the links above.

To redeem your free transcripts:

Complete the Cerro Coso Transcript Request Form and submit it to Admissions & Records via email at cc_ar@cerrocoso.edu.

NOTE: If you have already used your two (2) free transcripts, do not submit the Transcript Request form as your order will not be processed and can delay the receipt of your online transcript order; please order online via Parchment.

Attention: Concurrent and/or Dual Enrollment Students:

We advise you not to request your two (2) free transcripts or purchase official transcripts until you are preparing to graduate and other colleges or universities are requiring you to send official transcripts. While you are still in high school, your high school or high school district will receive final grades for courses you took as a dual and/or concurrent enrollment student.

Frequently Asked Questions